Aboard the boat you will find copies of special equipment that Jacques-Yves Cousteau used in his research.
While building our model of the research yacht, we tried to reproduce the minor details of Calipso.
All of the materials we use to create the model are environmentally friendly, so you don't have to worry about harming the environment. This 3-D wooden model consists of wooden parts, toothpicks and rubber bands. We've added a lot of nautical-themed attributes to our model. For example, you can see special research equipment on board because Calypso is a research vessel. Jacques-Yves Cousteau designed much of his instruments himself, and they have always been on his ship. The completed model will perfectly decorate your table or shelf and will be an excellent gift for fans of exciting puzzles!
- The model kit comes with clear, simple and very detailed instruction with illustrations.
- Wood Trick wooden models are made from safe and environmentally friendly wood from all-natural trees without any added toxins or glues.
- Even children can play with WoodTrick 3D puzzles, although we recommend parental supervision.
- enhances creative thinking skills,
- promotes critical thinking skills,
- develops problem-solving and reasoning skills.
Model Dimensions18.82*7.64*4.13 in
Number of pieces565
Package Dimensions14.57*7.28*1.97 in
Assembly time6-8 hours
Package Weight3.66 lb